“Not what I expected”
Review of Odeon Theatre

Odeon Theatre
Ranked #11 of 16 things to do in Tucumcari
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The theater is very cute. It’s obviously still under renovation, the ceiling needs repair. The prices are wonderful, we paid $11.00 for 2 people! Soda & candy was $5.00!!

1  Thank grandmanunu

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

This was a great find on our trip visiting Route 66. If you find yourself near this little town, it is a great place to visit. The theater was cute, clean and a great experience.

3  Thank jenniferar77
Reviewed 13 June 2016

A great old movie Art Deco theatre that has been restored. They play first run movies but, only on weekends. When we were there they were playing Angry Birds which I'm sure thrilled the kids but, unfortunately was not for us. Maybe next time through there will be something else that we would like

2  Thank Richard F
Reviewed 12 August 2014

An Art Deco theater that has been restored and updated with modern equipment showing a new movie every week. Who could ask for anything more in a small town!

2  Thank Bob B
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My dad and I were passing through Tucumcari on our way back to Texas on August 9, 2014 and decided to drive around town. I asked to go by the Odeon wanting to see if they were closed or not as per the previous review. We got to there a little over 30 minutes before the 3 PM movie was supposed to start and one of the owners let us and the other people coming to get tickets in early to hang out. Unfortunately, we didn't have enough time to stay for the movie but he was happy to let us look around while he got things set up. Very friendly guy and the renovations they've done look great! The building that partially burned is a couple of store fronts down from the theater so they didn't get any damage. We will definitely plan our trip through next time so that we will have time for a movie. I couldn't find their schedule on fandango or anything, but I bet if you call their number you can find out the movie times so you can be sure to be there during a showing :)

1  Thank Lauren L