“Ehh”

Palm Island Indoor Waterpark
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Batavia
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 Fully Enclosed Body Slides 24’ Tall: Blue Barracuda: 169’ translucent blue Exits Building and comes back in. Crazy Cobra: 196 Orange with state of the art led Lighting inside, Exits building and goes back inside. Monsoon Lagoon: Children’s Pool & Play Area, Play Lagoon with Beach Entry. Yellow Single Racer Slide: Orange enclosed body slide. Hand Jets, Rope pull shower, 5 way tipping buckets, Mushroom Umbrella & More. Swim Lagoon:Basketball Hoop, Underwater Lighted Pool with waterfall, Underwater Lighted Hot Tub. Additional Features: 2 Birthday Party Rooms, Arcade with 15 plus Games and Photo booth, Full Service concession Stand, Men’s & Women’s Changing room, Locker rentals available. Don’t forget to check out the Gift Shop.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I went here with my two kids, 7&4, and my friend with her twins, 4. Yes, it's geared for smaller kids, but the two water slides they have are for 41& up, and although my daughter was in fact a tad taller than that, their height line was prob closer to the next inch& since she didn't surpass it, she was not allowed- ugh- so frustrating, so she cried and cried since the rest of the kids could do it.
It's just okay. For $50 more you can snag a better indoor waterpark that will really keep the kids busy- this is more of a pass through place, not a destination location.
The hotel itself was a three star- not that great, kinda dingy, looked like an update had been done on one that was pretty bad at some point. Ants in the bathroom.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the attached hotel for a night this place was Perfect for the kids! It was smaller but great for a night or two close to highways inexpensive, and convenient

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I was here with my kids when they were about 11 and 14. By then, they were just too old/ big for the attractions. Had I known of this park about 5 years prior, I would say it would be much better.

The hotel room was adequate and the only bonus was that it was attached to the water park. Otherwise, it is not one that I would be content staying at.

Accessible from 90, easy to find, and the staff was helpful. Parking was tight but once you have your spot, you're good.

Seating for "non-swimming" guardians is awful (again, my kids were too old to be accompanied in the water, but too young to be left unattended). It was unpleasant to sit there, and the tables were limited.

Would not visit again, might recommend to friends with small kids, though there are other places that are better for a little more of a drive.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We stopped in as we were driving through and figured kids would have some fun in the water park, but fun expired after 30 mins. Only 2 slides and nothing else for kids over 8 years old. Place is tired. It was not worth it. Never mind the hotel.

3  Thank Topher E
Tom P, General Manager at Palm Island Indoor Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

We do apologize that you think it is advertised wrong. We do list all the attractions and also list we are geared for kids 12 and under. Besides the two slides we also have the Spa, Outdoor pool while you were here and the Indoor pool with basketball hope along with the arcade. Once again we do apologize if you feel you were miss lead.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Brought my 3 year old daughter and she had a blast! Lifeguards Eric and Cameron are amazing with the kids. (My daughter thought she had to high five every lifeguard to go down the kids slide!) The water is warm, the park is heated so you are never cold. We had lunch from their cafe and snacks later on, good food for the price. The game room was fun and my daughter enjoyed turning in her tickets for a prize. Just make sure you bring towels because they do not supply them! We will definitely be going back!

1  Thank Butano8627