“Great!”

Mediterranean Express
Ranked #12 of 140 Restaurants in Bay Shore
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I ate here for my first time yesterday and I will definitely be going back again. I ordered a few dishes to go for everyone to split so we could see what this place was all about. There were some pretty good reviews on here and I have to say they were accurate. The chicken is delicious and so was the gyro meat. I tried their hummus with Pita bread and it was some of the best I've had. All of the desserts looked fantastic and the rice pudding that I got was excellent.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This unassuming Greek place has excellent food! You'd never know by the location or the tiny Chinese-take-out-esque ambiance, that this place has some of the best Greek food around. The spanakopita, lemon soup, gyro, Greek salad and dolmades are excellent. I've eaten in and taken out and I'm always pleased. Their desserts are lovely! Everything is made fresh to order and clean food. I highly recommend and will return.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Excellent Greek Salad. THE BEST Avgolemeno Lemon Chicken Soup! Nice sized portions. Reasonably priced. Very casual. A few tables to dine in. Great to take out. Friendly service.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

This a great place to go if you want quick but great quality Mediterranean food!

Great rice pudding!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

There is a closer Greek restaurant for us to go to, but this is the place we chose to go. The spinach pie is hefty enough to share. Gryos are good. Love the cookies too. Great value.