No photo provided
Add it.
Dunkin Donuts-Baskin Robbins
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Bayside
Reviewed 21 April 2017

My favorite Baskin Robbins flavors are Jamoca Almond Fudge and Pralines and Cream. We don't have any Baskin Robbins stores near where I live anymore. So, I was very happy to see this one - right across the street from our hotel. The ice cream was just as good as I remembered. The man who took our order was not at all friendly. But one taste of the ice cream, made him just a bad memory.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Dunkin Donuts has expanded over the past 10 years. I like their coffee the best. They have Baskin Robbins ice cream too, even ice cream cakes. I use the drive though. The service is terrific.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

This is a chain so if you know the brand I highly recommend basically everything they got there.
Nice place, clean, friendly staff.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

This is my favorite Dunkin Donuts. There's a drive through. Even if there's a line, it's fast. Staff are very pleasant. You can get the wide array of Dunkin Donuts menu + Baskin Robbins ice cream and ice cream cakes.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

This is my favorite "fast food" coffee location in Bayside. I prefer the drive-through where service is quick, even if there's a line up of cars. Everything's tasty and very reasonably priced. Senior citizens: ask for the senior discount. The building is new with good seating inside.