“Just the ticket !”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2015

We were looking for a place for lunch on an extremely cold Saturday in Beacon after visiting Dia and found Gerardo's .
The lady who served us was attentive and professional
The food was Fresh and full of flavor at a reasonable price
The soup was "Just the ticket" to warm us and sandwiches we ordered prepared to perfection

1  Thank 1955brit

Reviewed 13 December 2014

This small restaurant has fresh prepared food & great appetizers. Many unique dishes. BYOB is a plus as well!

Reviewed 3 December 2014

My wife and I had a quick lunch. We shared the fish tacos and shrimp quesadillas - glad not to have had to choose just one. Its a great little place with friendly staff. Next time we are in town we will try dinner. BYOB makes it even better!

Reviewed 23 November 2014

Gerardo's is a lovely little restaurant on a Main Street with several great restaurant choices. I visit family in Beacon frequently and this is one of our favorite places to eat. Last night my sister and I had two of the specials, the sea bass with au gratin potatoes and the red snapper with coconut rice and beans. Both were unbelievably delicious. Tonight we went back to celebrate the birthday of our nephew. Again, the food was superb and the service was beyond compare.

If you are traveling to or through Beacon you should definitely put this on your list of places to go.

Reviewed 20 November 2014

I don't normally fawn over a restaurant because of service first but I have to in this case; the server is always attentive, polite, and cheerful to each and every person, and she is on top of the service without a fault. The food is also expertly cooked, I had a cod the second time I went and it was light, fresh, and buttery like it should be. Shrimp appetizer was lightly seasoned but not filling, leaving me wanting more and leaving room for dinner. The prices are reasonable for Beacon, too.