“So-So Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Having given this restaurant several opportunities to show me what that can do, I've got to say it doesn't live up to my expectations. The dishes are uninspired and sometimes the fish isn't fresh. I wanted to like it because the server seemed really eager to please and I love seafood. It's hard to do a negative review, but I can't recommend this restaurant. The best I can say is that it's BYOB.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

So nice to have a full on seafood menu...so much to choose from. Very small place but that's part of the charm. We didn't realize it's BYOB but went right next door and picked up a six pack of beer. The salads are excellent, our fish entree (halibut and red snapper) were very slightly over done and I can't recommend the crab cake but other than that it's very good-well worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Needed a place for lunch after visiting Dia Beacon. Gerado's sounded perfect because the 4 of us love fish when it is well-prepared. We were the only patrons and were treated like royalty. We started off by sharing an order of calamari with sun dried tomato basil aioli. WOW! It was super fresh, moist and flavorful. The entree items we ordered included fish (panko crusted cod) and chips, crab cakes, arugula salad and fried shrimp with mixed greens. It was very difficult to make these choices because the menu had so many appealing options. All of us were very very satisfied. Gerado's has a cute, fresh cafe vibe, but be aware that is it small and might get noisy if it is busy. If you love fish, you will love Gerado's.

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Small and wonderful place to eat - super good and service was superior - no problem in bringing your own wine with no charge. Highly recommend for Family and Friends in a beautiful NY town on the Hudson.

1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

Wonderful service and amazing food! Will definitely come back! My husband and I search for great seafood and we've found our place. Must visit.

1  Thank Jennifer P