“Bella Luna 2017”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Food was great and the prices are mid to high. Although they don't have a kids menu, the have half portions available for the young ones. They even offered to provide Pizza for the kids from their next door pizza shop if wanted.

The staff was very friendly and nice.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

My husband and I go to Bella Luna every few months if we can. We enjoy the food!
The atmosphere is relaxed enough for family dinners but we often go during the week when it tends to be a bit quieter for a more "romantic" dinner. This is not a dark with booths type of place. It's not just a couples place but that being said, we enjoy the place!
Never rushed! Nice wine list,too! The menu is impressive with specials offered on a regular basis. You have to remember this is a restaurant in a small town! So as long as you don't expect the NYC experience I think you should be fine.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

All of our dishes were lacking in any spices or flavor. The seafood appeared to be frozen and was mushy. Service was attentive and friendly but that could not make up for the total lack of flavor of all of our dishes.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

My husband and I went here for our anniversary and the service and food were very good. Yes I would go back

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

Atmosphere was nice in restaurant. Had appetizer calamari it seem to be prepackaged freezer type. I had Cabonara was not tasty was bland. The others in my party enjoy their meal except one other who also stated their meal was bland and it was also a pasta dish. Hostess and waitress were very nice.