“Great Italian food”

Linguine's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I live in Tampa where there isn't any really good Italian food. Whenever I come to Buffalo for a visit, Iinsist that eat hete at least once. Tonight we had fried smelt appetizer. My entree was linguini with calamari, dandelion, garlic and olives. Heavenly. In my opinion, the best Italuan food in a city with lots of good choices.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have eaten here several times, most recently with my boss for lunch - the food is usually very good and pretty much all Italian - we had the Linguini Danielle (pasta with mushrooms, kalamata olives and a tomato cream sauce) and linguini with white clam sauce.They also serve bread with it (really great local Italian bread). It is not a fancy place (in a gas station kind of plaza) and the wait staff are erratic (can be crabby sometimes), but is worth a visit! Also, you can get food to go - I often order their pasta fagioli soup to-go for my daughters - it is excellent! The dining area is pretty large and casual - they will not seat you until your entire party is present...

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We have visited linguine's many times. The last time we were there the owners wife berated a waitress in front of a full restaurant.

We were in the area and thought we'd try it again. We were almost done with our meal when the owners wife stated she would have to slide our table down so she could seat a party of nine. With that said my sisters meal went sliding down with the table.

let me explain that three quarters of the restaurant was empty and it was not necessary to place them there.

The meal itself was good but the Italian bread was stale

If you are looking for customer service don't visit here and expect to get it. We will never return.

1  Thank debbie i
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have eaten at this establishment many times. The food is consistently delicious. The quality is exceptional. Service is excellent

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

You can't judge a book by its cover holds true for Linguine's. Located in a small strip of businesses fronted by a gas station with little close up parking might make you think twice about entering. But once you're inside you are treated to first class Italian... So many tasty dishes. A cup of home made soup and great Italian bread accompany your entrees. Order from the menu or the blackboard which features specialties. Deliciouso! A bit cramped space usually with a line but worth the wait and the visit.