All reviews basket of goodies front porch comfortable room homemade syrup gary hosts relaxation
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Our recent stay in the Woods Room on a quiet Sunday evening was very refreshing. The hostess Brenda was away but no worries, Gary took care of everything! The basket of goodies, including a block of local cheese was a pleasant surprise. The grounds, house and rooms are immaculate. The " farm atmosphere" without really being far from everything was peaceful & relaxing. Small restaurant down the road with homemade cooking was convenient and very good. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice experience. The homemade syrups & peach white grape juice were great. I especially liked all the quilts & the basket of magazines upstairs to read while winding down in a very comfortable bed. Thanks for a great experience.

Room Tip: All the rooms were very pleasant and clean.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017

My husband and I stayed overnight at Brenda and Gary's B&B on Keuka Lake last week. They were both great hosts, and we very much enjoyed our conversations with them. The entire experience was a delight! The period house has been renovated so nicely, and there's a barn on the property across the street that houses five sheep, and you can pet them! Our breakfast was a fresh fruit cup, delicious German pancakes with homemade Maple syrup, and coffee cakes. I'd call the German pancakes a cross between an egg souffle and French toast, cooked in a cast iron skillet. To top it off, our hosts made the pancakes with eggs from the free-range chickens they keep on the property! I would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

If I could give Brenda and Gary 1000000 stars I would. The stay we had was perfect. Farm fresh breakfasts in the morning (seriously eggs came from the back yard), great recommendations to plan the day, and nightly homemade desserts. Who doesn't like coming home to Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble with ice cream! No doubt we will be back! Great conversations!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at the Country Comforts B&B. Brenda and Gary were very nice and helpful. The room looked beautiful and very comfortable. The food there was excellent. While breakfast was on the table quickly, we enjoyed our stay relaxing and talking after breakfast for two hours. I recommend highly recommend this place. It is also located on Keuka Lake which has a lot of activities including nice wineries and pottery shops.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2016

This was a very relaxed setting. The rooms are very nice. The innkeepers are great and very friendly. We've stayed here last year and returned again. They keep the place very nice. You are always greeted with a warm smile, and a nice basket of goodies. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally nice.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family