“Hudson Valley Restaurant Week”
Review of Clock Tower Grill

Clock Tower Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Clock Tower Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Brewster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We had a price fix meal that included an app, dinner and dessert. Everything was delicious and the service was fantastic. We will be back!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Food could have been better. Very small portions this is one place I will never go back too. I was very hungry when I left there waste of time

Reviewed 11 July 2017

For my wife's birthday she wanted to go here so 8 of us went and the result was a very good meal and outstanding service. We will be back again for sure.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We were lodging overnight a few miles away and I wanted a real dinner but my husband didn't. I checked in with TA's reviews and online menus and decided on seeing if takeout was available at the Clock Tower Grill as their short rib sandwich sounded mighty appealing. They were gracious about making it to go, and said to give them about 20 minutes.

The grill is tucked into a small retail and office park with plenty of parking. The place was fairly busy for a Tuesday night. The bar side had an assortment of folks enjoying meals and drink, and the dining room was pretty full.

The bartender was friendly and welcoming as the hostess was seating people. He checked with the kitchen and told me my order was running a little late, but would be ready soon. While I waited in the bar area, I noted the blackboard that told the story of what farm different menu items came from. The bar offered a wide assortment of microbrews on tap. The atmosphere was laid back in the dining areas, but from my vantage point I could see the staff scurrying about in the kitchen. After a short wait my order was ready and I took it to our inn.

The short ribs meat was tender and deliciously braised, served on a brioche roll accompanied by French fry strings and a lovely side salad. I savored every bite and was greedy enough to have wished for just a little more meat on the sandwich.

I would definitely go back again when in the area, there's a lot more dishes to explore on the menu. Don't be in a rush, meals are prepared to order. Just sit back with some libation and enjoy the cozy atmosphere of a small country pub.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I dined at Clock Tower Grille twice-back to back days, for lunch. The food is amazing. Don't expect a typical menu. I would say out-of-the-box healthy and delicious! One day I had short ribs with caramelized onions on a brioche roll. The next day I ordered a turkey sandwich with cranberry mayo on whole grain bread. Both came with a salad. Friends I had lunch with ordered gnocchi with short ribs, and a grain bowl. All raved about the food. And the dessert? Warm chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream on top. To die for! Interest cocktail menu as well. Prices are reasonable and the service is excellent. I have dined here before and have never, ever been disappointed. Nice bar area as well. It's tucked away off Route 22 in Brewster so it's nice and private. You will not be disappointed!