“Hospitality Plus at Dollinger's”

Dollinger's Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Brockport
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The excellent staff of Dollinger's Inn & Suites continues to amaze me with their commitment to home-style hospitality. The hotel manager made sure I got the specific room I requested. I mentioned to the front desk that the hair dryer in my room was not operating properly. It was fixed the next day. Even though the breakfast featured fresh scrambled eggs and bacon, the breakfast manager offered to cook me eggs any style I wanted. But here's the topper... western NY grows the finest, sweetest corn in the country, so even though I was in a hotel room with only a refrigerator and microwave oven, I could not resist picking up half-a-dozen ears at a roadside farmer's stand. I asked the breakfast manager how to cook it in the microwave. She not only gave me instructions, but also gave me salt and pepper shakers, a full stick of butter for corn rolling, and even pickle forks to stick in the cob ends. Above and beyond the call of duty is the normal state of hospitality at this fine, clean, friendly home away from home hotel.

Room Tip: I love the sound of the wind and rain in the mature forest behind the south-facing rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank PCC_Len
There are newer reviews for Dollinger's Inn & Suites

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We decided to head to NY for a 'quick vacation'. Dollinger's Inn and Suites came up highly recommended on tripadvisor.

We were not disappointed. The staff was friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We had a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Due to horrendous downpours on 7/13 athletic events at SUNY Brockport were cancelled. We arrived at 12:30 and were able to check in early, very accomodating. Andy suggested a restaurant for lunch. There were indoor events all evening on Thursday & some of the athletic events were cancelled for Friday. Nothing going on until late Saturday afternoon. Asked if we could checkout on Friday and they were very accomodating. The continental breakfast was very good. They were constantly checking the food, so that nothing ran out. She was so helpful. We would stay there again, such a nice clean, welcoming place & not right on the main road with cars and trucks driving by constantly. Our daughter and son-in-law brought their dog and she was well looked after while we were out in the evening.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017

The property is well kept. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Perhaps the breakfast could be slightly improved, otherwise quite decent. The coffee on the other hand needs a serious improvement.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2017

A warm and welcoming staff greeted me after a busy day of moving someone, inviting me to the hot and cold beverages that were available. The room was clean and inviting. Upon check out, I had the opportunity to meet the owner's daughter - who shared family stories. All in all, a great get away.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockport
0.2 km away
29.2 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
22.0 km away
Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece

Been to Dollinger's Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Dollinger's Inn & Suites

Address: 4908 Lake Rd S, Brockport, NY 14420-2461 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Region: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Brockport
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Brockport
Price Range: RM386 - RM583 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Dollinger's Inn & Suites 2.5*
Dollinger's Inn & Suites is a mother owned, daughter operated hotel featuring a variety of room types including standard rooms (two queen beds or one king bed), sofa suites, and jacuzzi suites. Our rates include a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, high speed internet access, fitness center, free local telephone calls, key card security and the most accommodating staff. We offer smoking, non-smoking and wheel-chair accessible rooms. Pets are welcome. We are located only two miles from SUNY Brockport and approximately 12 miles from Robert Wesleyan College. Visit Brockport, NY and get to know the Dollinger's brand of hospitality. You won't be disappointed. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Dollinger's Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dollinger`s Hotel Brockport