“Great Service”

Ranked #74 of 1,260 Restaurants in Bronx
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 December 2015

Our Chrsitmas Day visit was our 3rd (my mom lives nearby) and the first thing that hits you is the service, from the welcoming hostess to the efficient wait-staff. It's unmatched. The food is brought prmptly and they keep the tables clean as you move from course to course. The food, while not authentic Japanese, is good and portions tend to be larger than an authentic Japanese restaurant. Specifically, the sushi was very good but the sushi rolls, while good, were not as good. We found the tempura, miso soup and sweet potato appetizer to be very good while the dinner salad and agedashi were ok. In all fairness we are comparing this to an authentic Japanese restaurant so it oes the trick and we'll be back.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

We are always pleased when we eat here. The food and service are both good and although it's a small restaurant we're always comfortable.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

This is my first dinner out everytime I come to New York. I love the place, the food is delicious and my first dinner is always a Dinner Box which costs $23 and it is a complete meal which makes me happy.
The service is always very good and they always recognise me even if I am in New York once a year for 6 weeks in the Summer. I always take new colleagues to the place to try sushi and other special dishes and everytime it is a success like last Thursday. I will go back soon. Well Done!

Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

Came to Palace for a wuick bite to eat and was impressed by the unbeatable lunch deals. I had the sushi combo the price is great and the food was simply delicious! The wait staff are very friendly and the vibe is relaxing. This is my new lunch spot :)

Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

Lived in the area for years and had never been to this reataurant. When I finally went I wondered why. The food is flavorful. Gorgeous decor. Good service. Dim place, FYI. Worth the bite to eat.