“Spicy Chicken!!!!”

Teriyaki Madness
Ranked #21 of 33 Restaurants in Camillus
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Yesterday I was looking for a quick dinner on my way home from bike night at Sharkey's. I pulled into Township 5 and was going to go to Buffalo Wild Wings, but noticed Teriyaki Madness. I decided to give it a shot. I'll definitely be back again. The owner was great, he explained the menu to me, and we talked about other stuff while I was waiting.

All food is fresh and cooked to order. I got the spicy chicken bowl with vegetables and brown rice. It was packed for takeout and fit nicely in my saddle bag. When I got home was still fresh, still very hot, it had great spice heat, and was really, really good!

If you are looking for a quick delicious meal (or even not quick), skip Wendy's or McDonalds, go check out Teriyaki Madness, you won't be disappointed!!

It was so good that I ate too fast to take a picture!

Looking forward to the next trip in to try something else, or maybe more spicy chicken!

Management response:Responded 20 August 2017

Lucas, Thank you very much for your time to let us know that you enjoyed the food and it was prepared to your taste. Looking forward to have another chat with you soon.