“Sushi Delicious”

Mitsuba Hibachi and Sushi
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Camillus
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I love sushi and my husband does not, sadly. Mitsuba did wonderful plates of Sake Don for me and Shrimp Pad Thai for him. My salmon was really delicious. I am
looking forward to going back. I tried the Pad Thai and did not like it, but my husband thought it was tasty.

We ordered it to-go and the take-out was easy and the hostess packed everything really well.

We are lucky to have a good Asian fusion restaurant in town.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Tried this for the first time this spring and it all I have to say is the Sushi is Rockin!!! Love the different varieties that are offered and it always tastes fresh. The service is great and the atmosphere is modern and clean. The drinks are always good and I love the little free sushi app that you get.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this place in the afternoon to celebrate the end of the school year. I requested an online reservation (technology rocks!) prior to going and an Erik (I think) did email me back asking if a reservation for 1 was correct. I arrived early and the hostess said I could go right in to join a mother and daughter. I asked if they would have done hibachi for 1 and the answer is no. Two person minimum for hibachi. Good to know for future planning!

Food is delicious. Chefs are fun and skilled. You do get a shrimp appetizer here. The sale dressing and sauces are different from other hibachi places I've been, but everything was delicious. I ordered chicken and shrimp, with fried rice. I did not order sushi, but only because it weirds me out and I don't eat it. :-| I was too full for anything else anyways.

Bonus: They have an app that allows you to get a discount after so many visits. I'll definitely be going back. I also much preferred the small party size to a full table. Afternoons are a great time to go it would seem.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We love this place! This time we choose dining room over hibachi as we wanted primarily sushi. Shared 2 rolls and should have had more but ordered Pad Thai and a Teriyaki... they were ok (wife liked the Teriyaki but I found it bland - and the Thai was ok but not memorable). The sushi as memorable though... free fried ice cream for the b'day girl too.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We were here this past Saturday and really enjoyed it. It's a nice place with great food and service. We ordered appetizers from the huge sushi menu. I ordered beef tataki and my girlfriend had a shrimp roll. The beef was super tender, tasty and very well presented over some daikon threads with a light sauce. Great start to a meal. The shrimp roll was well made but could have used a sauce but I think that's the way she ordered it so I can't fault the suchi makers. They also gave us a complimentary Volcano Roll which was excellent. It contained white fish, rice and seaweed and it's tempura fried and served with a great sauce. Not greasy at all like most tempuras I've had. When I go back I will order it. For entrees I had seafood udon soup. The noodles were perfect in a nice broth and different types of seafood and dried mushrooms. Just what I wanted and it hit the spot. She had beef teryaki with vegetables and teriyaki noodles. The portion was huge and she loved it. The steak was cooked nicely. All of the hot food was piping hot and the waitress was very friendly and professional. If you like Asian food and are tired of run of the mill Chinese take out, try the Japanese offerings from Mitsuba. The prices are very reasonable and you get a good value for your money.