“Excellent Hotel”

SpringHill Suites Carle Place Garden City
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Carle Place
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I have stayed at this Marriott hotel before. It is spotless and has a great ambiance. Room is big but I am not crazy about where the tv is located so that you see it from the bed and from the desk. Other than that I will come back. Oh yes, this Marriott has the best breakfast bar than any other Marriott I have stayed at.

Room Tip: I always stay on a high floor as I travel alone.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Lisa P, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Carle Place Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed our breakfast buffet. Thanks once more for your business to the SpringHill Suites in Carle Place NY, and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Lisa Petruzillo
Operations Manager

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here in October and as soon as u walk in its beautiful!!! I spoke with Jessica over the phone before coming here and she made me feel so welcomed. It was like talking to a friend. Check in with Joe was smooth. He was all smiles but very professional. Being a Marriott elite he gave me a complimentary bottle of Evian water, and a cookie that came in a little bag. Once inside my room my jaw dropped. The room was huge and clean. The stand alone shower was awesome and the shower head and pressure was just right. I had asked for extra towels and they were already there. The water was nice and hot. The sitting area was a bonus. Nice L shape lounge chair with a table. Microwave and fridge was spotless with plates and utensils. Desk area In case u needed to do some work. In the middle of the night I got thirsty went into the lobby and purchase some snacks. The complementary breakfast was the best I have ever had. I would definitely stay here again. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Lisa P, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Carle Place Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. We are so pleased to read you had a great stay! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon. Sincerely, Lisa Petruzillo Operations Manager

Reviewed 19 October 2017

It was my 2nd time staying at the hotel. It is clean, staff is friendly, nice buffet breakfast
Each room has microwave and refrigerator.
Easy location to travel near highways and restaurants. Try la bottega carle place for good Italian food.

Room Tip: Any room is good
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel rooms are very well appointed...very comfortable!! The problem is that for the money...there are better offerings at, let's say, a regular Marriott! The breakfast was mediocre at best! Staff was very very friendly...I have no complaints about the hotel in general...I would say they're about $40-$80 more per night than they should be. There were quite a few groups both nights I was there (rather noisy). Nice little store for goodies at the reception area. Wouldn't stay here again because of the lack of value for the buck.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Lisa P, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Carle Place Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize that the money spent was not worth the quality of the hotel. We hope you do choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Lisa Petruzillo
Operations Manager

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This hotel is a gem,in the middle of it all; right across from the Roosevelt Field area and close to the main highways. The staff is very friendly and efficient ( thank you , Ally). The rooms are clean , modern and spacious. Had nice breakfast ( only drawback- wish the area was a bit larger). All in all, a great weekend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Lisa P, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Carle Place Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Also consider these accommodations in or near Carle Place
1.9 km away
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island
7.3 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn

Been to SpringHill Suites Carle Place Garden City? Share your experiences!