“Longer Than Typical Wait”
Review of Burger King

Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 241 W Bridge St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Catskill, NY serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We have been to this restaurant a couple of times for a quick stop when traveling. They do not exemplify the words "fast food." When we go, we order and it seems to take over 15 minutes for our order to be served. Let me say, this is with only two other individuals before us. What I did notice is that the drive through is much faster than going in. The food is typical Burger King except that the long wait does cool the fries down to being cold. I will use the drive through from now on!

1  Thank TazRon

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This Burger King is much larger than any other Burger King I have been in. it is very clean and some tables are pretty private. Just love this place because it is not the usual Burger King.

1  Thank petname2
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I'm not a big fan of the fast food places but when I saw that you could review them on Trip Advisor, I figured why not. The Catskill location is at a major intersection near Wal-Mart, Lowes, drugstores and other businesses. I always use drive through and haven't eaten in the place in over a decade. Service is usually fast, food is decent for BK and seems fresh. Whopper Jr. is my thing but tried their Chicken Nuggets last time. Nuggets good but the Sweet and Sour sauce is not for me. Stick with the BBQ. Nice employees at the window so no complaints.

1  Thank Blake G
Reviewed 9 March 2015

I frequented this BK several times over the years. I was in this location over the weekend. They made some improvements in the counter and serving areas. It looks more modernized. The "cattle rail" waiting line area is now less intimidating and more swifter in getting to the counter to order. The wait time for my order was fast and thorough. Perhaps some new management will bring it up from an average BK.

8  Thank David256
Reviewed 23 October 2014

I try to stay away from the whole drive-thru experience, but there are times when "fast-food" is the only thing you have time for. Be warned...if you are busy, chances are, they are too. Not the best place when pressured. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!