“Speed is our concern”

Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 241 W Bridge St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Catskill, NY serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 29 May 2010

I live near this B.K. and I go there regularly because the only other fast food chain in the whole town is McDonald's. This location continually asks you to pull forward into the parking lot and they will bring you your food. They do this even when there are NO cars behind you. The only explanation is that they are trying to falsify their drive through times. Once your car pulls forward, the time goes off because the computer assumes you have gotten your food. Little do they know you are sitting in the parking lot waiting for your order.
And don't "large" size your meals. They give you the same amount of fries and normal. Today my kids got more fries in their kids meal than I did in my "large" sized meal. I probably didn't need them, but it was the principal. Also noted, they tend to under portion your fries when you walk in to the restaurant. I guess they assume people in cars won't notice till they get home.....they're usually right. It's that last thing you think of when you have two hungry kids in the car.

1  Thank kosmik2e