“Not happy campers. ”

A&G Texas Weiners
Ranked #20 of 53 Restaurants in Catskill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for breakfast,and will never go back. How can you ruin bacon? The bacon didn't even taste like bacon. Apparently it is left to sit in some kind of oil that leaches the flavor out of it, so you wind up with tasteless strips of fat. I brought it to their attention, didn't eat it and was ignored and billed for it anyway.

First time in my life that I left bacon on my plate.

Everything else was fair, nothing to write home about.

No sorry, no credit, no acknowledgement, no return.

1  Thank Udked

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

This place is a little gem! They have WONDERFUL FRESH FOOD! Phenomenal service, and amazingly friendly family owned atmosphere. Evryone should make this place a go to on their list you wont be disappointed!!

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

So we are almost at our destination and we're feeling hungry. We walk in and we are greeted by 2 servers, both with great smiles. We sit down and are attended to right away, we read the menu , all comfort food, not for seed eaters. The food arrives, all steaming hot because it is made to order ! Great food, clean, friendly, with an old school charm.

But peas in potato salad?

Reviewed 15 October 2015

great for breakfast,simple lunches. Lovely,warm folks,super clean and quick.Very reasonable and reliable. I'm a regular.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

A rare mixed of locals and tourists at this retro diner. The staff were a delight. The iced tea patched our thirst from visiting the Thomas Cole House.