“Nice family outing”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Great italian food and beverages. Fresh baked bread is very good. Friendly staff. Very nice low lit restaurant.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Nothing especially fancy, but consistently satisfying when one wants a simple night out that won't break the bank. Love their basic pastas and veal parmesean. I never leave hungry!

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I absolutely love this restaurant. I like how they are not in a rush to kick you out...the bread (butter is so good), salads (homemade house dressing is delicious!), app and meals are perfectly spaced out, so you're not in a rush to eat. Beware: the drinks are very strong! My boyfriend and I like to come here for a lovely meal and to just connect and talk after a long work week. We highly recommend this exquisite restaurant.

2  Thank Mason0411
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The owners are awesome! I always get the chicken piccata lunch special, side salad with crumbled blue cheese dressing and comes with warm bread & a nice garlic butter. Sometimes the food can be a little inconsistent, but always good and always a pleasant atmosphere. I recommend stopping in even if just for a drink or two.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This used to be a great Italian restaurant. One of the finest but somehow, over the years it's become a bit less.
My wife and I went for dinner recently for a 'night out' We were looking to be a little fancy have some great food and great wine.
Upon first glance at the menu we knew something had changed
I don't recall what I ended up settling for but we both agreed that they'd definitely lost their touch.
I now consider this and average sort of Italian restaurant. Nicer than an overrated pizza place but the food isn't much better.
Sorry to say it'll be a long time before I go back, if ever.

1  Thank Codewize