“Homestyle Italian that will keep you coming back”
Review of La-Conca-D'oro

La-Conca-D'oro
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Catskill
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Before I moved to the area, a realtor a county away told me about this wonderful restaurant. Her savory description prompted my first visit, but the great food and warm service keep me coming back. If you're hungry - this is the place to go (and you'll still likely leave with a doggy bag).

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank Todd W

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Great italian food and beverages. Fresh baked bread is very good. Friendly staff. Very nice low lit restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Nothing especially fancy, but consistently satisfying when one wants a simple night out that won't break the bank. Love their basic pastas and veal parmesean. I never leave hungry!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I absolutely love this restaurant. I like how they are not in a rush to kick you out...the bread (butter is so good), salads (homemade house dressing is delicious!), app and meals are perfectly spaced out, so you're not in a rush to eat. Beware: the drinks are very strong! My boyfriend and I like to come here for a lovely meal and to just connect and talk after a long work week. We highly recommend this exquisite restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2017
3  Thank Mason0411
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The owners are awesome! I always get the chicken piccata lunch special, side salad with crumbled blue cheese dressing and comes with warm bread & a nice garlic butter. Sometimes the food can be a little inconsistent, but always good and always a pleasant atmosphere. I recommend stopping in even if just for a drink or two.

Date of visit: October 2017