“Awesome as always”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place, especially for lunch. They offer dinner entrees smaller for half the price. The veal dishes are amazing. American dishes too. Comes with a salad and I would recommend the house dill. Although last time it was on the bland thick side very nice dressing. I believe they are closed on tuesdays.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank tourworldgirl

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Before I moved to the area, a realtor a county away told me about this wonderful restaurant. Her savory description prompted my first visit, but the great food and warm service keep me coming back. If you're hungry - this is the place to go (and you'll still likely leave with a doggy bag).

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank Todd W
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Great italian food and beverages. Fresh baked bread is very good. Friendly staff. Very nice low lit restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Nothing especially fancy, but consistently satisfying when one wants a simple night out that won't break the bank. Love their basic pastas and veal parmesean. I never leave hungry!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I absolutely love this restaurant. I like how they are not in a rush to kick you out...the bread (butter is so good), salads (homemade house dressing is delicious!), app and meals are perfectly spaced out, so you're not in a rush to eat. Beware: the drinks are very strong! My boyfriend and I like to come here for a lovely meal and to just connect and talk after a long work week. We highly recommend this exquisite restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2017