“Atmosphere is cozy”

The New York Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The New York Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Catskill
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with out of town friends. Everything was delicious- so happy!
Happened to be a live music night which added to the ambiance.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Came upon this darling cozy spot after a long day of antiquing. The service was sterling, exceptional actually. Our server knew the wine list well, brought me two samples pleasantly. I ordered the special,it was simple nourishing good food. I will go again without hesitation. Whomever the manager is,,,KUDO'S! this region can be known for surly affected young people, your staff is amazing and the food was very good!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

A very different style of food that im used to. Could not have picked a better place. The food and service was outstanding. My new favorite place to eat. Live jazz music, great beer from local brewery. Cant say enough good about the place. Looking forward to my next dinner.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Innkeepers at our bed and breakfast recommended (Van Winkle Inn) when they found out I was Polish. We had the tour of Poland with Polish Sausage , stuffed cabbage and pierogie. It was delicious . The only time I have tasted food like my Grandmothers. They also have plenty other choices that looked great too- from pasta to burgers.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The New York is the hippest laid back cozy restaurant within 150 miles of Catskill.
The Polish inspired cuisine is sensational. Don't shy away from the Polish cuisine, it is prepared in a fresh modern style while capturing old world flavor.
The music on Friday October 27 was incredible.
I will return again and again.