“Mehh”

Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #53 of 135 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill offers burritos, tacos, nachos, salads, y mas as well as our addictive chips with your choice of salsa, guacamole, or queso. It’s all made fresh daily!
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing special. Everything was ok. Nothing stood out as delicious or bad. Although I would say service was underwhelming. I will keep looking for good Mexican.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Being going to salsa Rita's for years, when I heard they opened in the mall I was happy. Always good food, and wonderful customer service!

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Food components are fresh and healthy ( just avoid sour cream), my husband ordered beef tacos and nachos, guacamole and pico de gallo was super tasty

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Service here is much more friendly than Chipotle. I'm guessing this is a family-run franchise. Food is good, but not as tasty as Chipotle or Moe's. Rice and beans have no seasoning. I got a veggie rice bowl w/peppers & onions, lettuce, tomato, corn salsa, black olives, cilantro, pico de gallo, medium salsa, and guacamole. Side of guac & chips. Chips are very salty, guac is a little on the bland side. Food is still good, but I'm guessing they don't use as much salt as Chipotle which leaves the palate looking for more (with the exception of the chips- they are TOO salty).

Reviewed 22 November 2015

I purchased the small burrito, but it wasn't worth the price. I should have ordered the larger one, for a dollar more, to fill me up. $6.99 for the small, seemed high to me.