“Really good food and price!”
Review of Pudgie's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pudgie's Pizza
Ranked #48 of 74 Restaurants in Corning
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon this spot as a 'plan b' and we're glad we did! Every Wednesday a $5 sandwich is available and the cheese calzone was tasty. We were not promptly greeted when we approached the counter however the patience of the young lady explaining the menu trumped our first impression. We were pleased!

1  Thank Chris G

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I've had my share of "pepperoni" pizzas where it looks like the pieces of pepperoni were counted out to be sure you don't get too many. Not here! My slice was loaded! Wife liked the cheese pizza, just the right amount of sauce. Service was fast and friendly.

1  Thank BiffBiffman
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

I called in for pickup, requesting 1 large pizza the man told me 45mins I get their 5mins early pizza was cold. Not warm. I had to go home and warm it up. Pizza cost me 20 for 2 toppings. Very disappointed never come back.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

We stopped in after work, didnt feel like cooking. Had a hot ham sub. Very tasty. Hubby had italian sub. Also yummy. Quick easy place to grab dinner. Fast service, we ate inside. Clean, only complaint was it was a touch cold, but it is winter time.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

My husband and I stopped here at lunch. I made it very clear of my food allergy and the food was served as is, with total disregard to my allergies. The server said, just pick them off if you don't like it.
There was way too much sauce on the pizza and it was so spicy even my husband was feeling ill. The crust was very greasy.
We will not go back.