“The Aroma Did It!”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Great family atmosphere. With a variety of gourmet Pizzas, subs, & salads
Reviewed 30 October 2017

While on a recent visit to Corning my wife and I walked by Atlas Pizza several times. Each time we walked by I commented about the wonderful aroma of what smelled like bread baking mixed with garlic. For some reason every time we walked by the restaurant it smelled better and better. Finally, we stopped for a pizza.
Now the front of the restaurant only has a few places to sit but I understand there is more room elsewhere. We managed to get seated in the front of the restaurant in the sun so the place was quite warm
OK service was lightning quick and the menu was huge. If you can't find a pizza to your taste you have a problem. My wife and I are on different ends of the spectrum so she ordered a small white pizza and I got a small with normal pepperoni and olives. The small pizza was really decent size and loaded with toppings. The food tasted as good as it smelled!!
The prices were about what I expected and I thought fair for what you got. Can't speak to parking as my wife and I walked all over Corning.
If we get back to Corning we certainly will put Atlas Pizza on our return visit list.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great night here at this no frills pizzeria. The star of the show is the food as it should be. Our pizzas were well worth the high rating. A fun place.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

It's a very popular place so space is a bit tight, but the food was great. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. We only saw the front part where there is only a few tables. There is a back room or upstairs. We were there on a Saturday night so it was busy. Waited about 10 minutes. A great variety of pizzas and other items as well.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Everyone was friendly and the pizza was delicious here! It is only a short drive from Watkins Glen State Park which made is great after a long day of climbing the stairs.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Great Service, Very Popular, , everyone super nice, but if i'm honestly comparing the brick oven pizza to other places its s 3/4. I ordered fresh mozzarella signature pie, and crust was just ok, cheese was too thick, therefore releasing a lot of its moisture and their prosciutto i thought was ham until i tasted it as it was as thick as ham, not thin like normal prosciutto. The house salad though was fantastic and the balsamic vinagarette was also fantastic, so those get a 5/5, but restaurants focus is pizza so.