All reviews no elevator second floor waffles room was clean dvd player cookies crackers choice hotels salsa and chips corning museum of glass choice member pepperoni desk clerk mobility issues bacon shower head decent breakfast
Reviewed 26 September 2015

The people are very nice and the location is in walking distance of the Corning museum as well as Market Street. Although it is a 20 minute walk to Market Street. Clean rooms and decent WIFI and excellent morning coffee.
Very good value!

Room Tip: No elevator try to have a first floor room.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
GMNY089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Comfort Inn Corning! I am so glad you had a great stay with us. I do hope you were able to take in all the sights while you were here. If not, come on back! Thanks again.

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

My accommodation of choice when I visit the Corning Museum of Glass, which is only a few blocks away from the quiet location of the motel. The rooms are very nice, the staff is very nice & the breakfast is too. There is an indoor pool & free WiFi internet connection. All rooms have a flat screen television, refrigerator, coffee pot & a DVD player. Some nights there is even a bedtime snack provided in the lobby. The beds are very comfy with lots of pillows & the heat/AC units work very well. A great place to stay with reasonable rates.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
GMNY089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2015

Thank you very much for posting your review of our property! My entire team appreciates the feedback and uses it to continue to strive to provide the best possible experience to our guests. I am flattered that this is your hotel of choice for the Corning area and am pleased that you are enjoying the obvious and not so obvious (good air conditioning) amenities of the hotel. Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed for two nights as we were visiting the Corning area. The staff was very welcoming - offering (unsolicited) useful sightseeing and shopping information. Room was well equipped, breakfast better than most discount hotels, and a pool that I believe we were the only ones to use. Great value. We'll stay again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your comments! I am glad you had a great stay. I thought your comment about the unsolicited advice was interesting and demonstrates that my team just loves to take care of our guests and doesn't see it simply as a job. I am also glad you were pleased with the room, the pool and the breakfast. Thank you again and please come visit us on your next trip!

Reviewed 9 September 2015

As an older traveler, I was shocked that a newer hotel would not have an elevator, and I had to drag my luggage up steep steps, no one to assist. Also, no HBO. And the price was more than the other hotels.

Room Tip: No elevator!
Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Paulettte
GMNY089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us recently! Thank you also for taking the time to pass on your comments regarding your visit. You offer sound advice regarding asking for a first room floor as we do not have an elevator. We will do all we can to meet these requests. We are also willing to assist in carrying luggage upstairs (and back down again) whenever possible. Thank you again for your valuable feedback!

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Nice and clean hotell, nice warm complementary breakfast, nice and clean rooms.

The staff was nice as well, in fact, everything was nice, no wow-factory but really nice and ok.

On the downside was the "long" walk (10-12 min)to get to some decent restaurant.

We would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Håkan C
GMNY089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2015

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a review of your visit! We are all so glad that you feel that the hotel was "money sell spent" and that you would stay with us again. That is the best endorsement we could ask for. I am also glad you found the staff to be really nice and the hotel to be clean. Please be sure to visit us again on your next trip to the Corning area!