“Best guacamole in town”

Avocado Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 31 Restaurants in Cornwall
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We've kicked up authentic Mexican food a notch and combined old and new traditions to create dishes such as our Seafood Pineaple, Stuffed Chicken with Mexican ingredients, and Seafood Enchiladas. Not forgetting the classic Quesadillas and Fajitas.
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Great Mexican food. They make their guacamole right at your table. Every dish we've had was very good.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

I have been to avocados four times and have just been disappointed every time the guacamole is amazing as well as the margaritas but everything else was just terrible. I make better food at home so might as well stay home. The last time I went the service acted like they were being bothered when we asked for things.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

We had lunch with the family 6 adults

We ordered the trade made avocado dip. It was good, I thought an 1/2 Avacado made into a dip for $9.00 was high, I guess a $1.00 Avacado is a lot of money

The order came out split 5 minutes apart
Mys order was on the second shift and the order was completely different
When asked the server said that's what was ordered
I ordered the Avacado Burrito, 3 small strips meat and only lettuce inside?
I ordered refilled Diet Coke and relieved a mistery beverage
Since there were only 2 sets of customers the servers stayed at other end of restaurants
Had to get up to find them
Avacados should be avaoided

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

The food was really run of the mill.... Standard fare for any Mexican restaurant... Nothing to write home about. The service was brusque and bordered on being rude. We ordered appetizers and they never came and no mention was ever made of them by the waiter. Our entrees arrived and one was completely mistaken. No apology was made when we sought to get the correct entree; instead the waiter acted annoyed. We had a coupon for the dinner and they seemed annoyed by that too. I wouldn't return.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Great food, never crowded and excellent service. Can't miss for the food and value. Guac is excellent. The flan has a chemical taste but the chips are great and the servings nice sized. Burrito is huge.