“Salads and more!”

Fresh
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Cornwall
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Fresh is the place to go to for "fresh" food! Everything is as fresh as it can be and the menu is great! Asian salads, smoothies, paninni's and more!

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick sandwich and was pleasantly surprised by Fresh! The service was excellent, food came out fast, and was better than expected. I would definitely return for lunch again!

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I love this restaurant, probably one of my favorite in town. There are gluten free options which is awesome! My favorite is the Caprese with chicken. The service here is excellent and the atmosphere is very comfortable!

Reviewed 30 December 2015

The food here is delicious. Some of the menu items change seasonally to utilize the vegetables currently in season. The soups and salads are outstanding. The only drawback I have found is that my mouth starts watering for the Harvest panini the second I walk in the door and it usually wins out so I don't get to try the other menu items as often. Even the staff knows what I will end up ordering! When I'm out of the door early enough I stop in for a breakfast panini. Yum!

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

For Christmas dinner this year we decided to use Fresh and order from their holiday menu. So glad we did! The food was DELICIOUS. And we were emailed a fool proof guide for reheating everything so nothing got dried out and treated wonderfully. Throughout the meal, all of our guests continued to rave about how good everything tasted. From the blood orange glazed ham, to the roasted veggies, the garlic mashed potatoes and the cheesecake, Everything was fabulous! I would highly recommend getting your food from Fresh for those times when you don't want to cook, but still want home cooking.