Gavin's Irish Country Inn
Copper Kettle Motel Cottages(Windham)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$110
US$200
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe pubfamily reunionlook forwardgreat irish musiclabor dayfun placewonderful weekendnew yorkfood was finenice poolfamily runarts weekother guestsevery meallast weekendmy sonirish country
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We arrived 4pm Tuesday checked in and settled in our room which is very clean and very roomy. The first thing that was very evident is the resort is well maintained and well run. The grounds are well kept and for the end of he season I was amazed at how everything looked. Dinner was served at 6 pm and the Baked salmon was one of the best I have ever had. In fact every meal from the full country breakfasts to excellent dinners with great lunches in between and the wine and cheese hour including great Irish beer before dinner each day is amazing. And the entertainment every night by Andy Cooney, Jimmy Kelly and John Nolen was fabulous. They are a great group and Andy is a true talent not only as a singer but as I learned this week a super musician.. included was a foliage tour on a luxurious coach. I don't know how they do it all so well but they do. This is a must place to go.

Room Tip: I think any room would be fine
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Gavins was a wonderful place to hold our family reunion !! We had about 40 people there last weekend. We all had a great time....lot of activities for both children and adults. The food was fine and since there were 40 of us the Gavins gave us our own dining area.
The Gavins and there staff were just great and very easy to get along with.
We all had a GREAT time !!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank tim20254
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went for a weekend getaway and had a great time! The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious and the barbecue on Saturday night was amazing! It is such a fun, family destination with many activities throughout the day. The entertainment in the pub each night was exceptional, as we really enjoy Andy Cooney and his band.
It was our first time to visit Gavin's, but we were the exception. It appears most people have been returning here year after year. However, we were made to feel like we were family. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We held our reunion at Gavin's last weekend and had a wonderful time. The setting was beautiful, the staff was fantastic and personable, the food was excellent. I would definitely​ recommend Gavin's for your next quaint get together.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My wife and I wanted to go and hear Irish music. So we found out if you really want to go and listen to great Irish music go to East Durham New York. Because your way up in the mountains it really does feel like you're in Ireland. The weather changes pretty quick, One minute you're nice sunny weather and then you look over the mountains and you see giant rainstorm, coming towards you. Temperatures are so good there but at home in Hackensack New Jersey I asked everybody when I got back what the temperature was they said it was hot 89° to 90° humid and when I was in the mountains I was wearing a sweater. (you can buy beautiful Irish sweaters there) Now I know why the Irish are going there for hundred years to get away from the heat of NY and NJ. My wife and I stayed at Gavin's Irish country inn you can find it at Gavins.com and this little hotel was great. It covers everything all you pay is one price you get your breakfast lunch and dinner a nice little cottage room but the best part of it is the Irish bands that go there. They are really good when that music starts playing everybody hits the dance floor. And a lot of people there know how to dance Irish. The atmosphere is great and the people are having a ball. It is a very basic good old fashion time parties. So if you are Irish and you love Irish music go to East Durham and stay at Cavins Irish country inn it is very kid family-friendly but most of all enjoy the Irish music it's a lot of fun. PS ordered a soda bread for your friends and family on the way home I did that and everybody loved it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple