“This place went out of business”
Review of Mambo Mission Style Burritos - CLOSED

Mambo Mission Style Burritos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Unfortunately.....their food was fresh and it was different from other places in the area. Wish there was another Mexican restaurant close by that wasn't a chain

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Visiting from out of state, checked the reviews and thought we would try Mambo.
Very glad we did. Excellent chicken burrito for me and a taco for the Mrs.
Everything fresh and bountiful. Really enjoyed a nice lunch. Will certainly return next trip,

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Tried this place for lunch instead of going to Paul's and was a great choice. It's one of those little gems you usually only find in a major city. Got the shrimp burrito with the works. It is literally two meals. All the ingredients are top quality and fresh. I got the hot sauce which he said "is pure heat" and wow it is. I would suggest getting half as much next time but its gooood. Glad I tried the place and will return.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

Its so refreshing to be able to get a big fresh burrito in town! My favorite is the pulled pork with chipotle crema and mambo bbq sauce. If your looking for taco bell processed garbage , this is not that place. Real, clean food for a reasonable price! I love it! Its worth getting off the thruway for.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

I frequent this place and don't normally post reviews, but I felt compelled to do at the surprising poor reviews from 1 reviewer so far. This place is the best food I've eaten in Coxsackie ever! It's fresh, everything is homemade, and in my opinion they are way generous with portions. Big Bang for the buck if you are expecting quality ingredients and what have you...

I think previous reviewer doesn't get what this place is going for. They change the daily meats so they're never "out" it's just that the beef is different that day. And as far as Queso dip... I wouldn't expect to see it there - they are a "clean food" place and the Queso dip that he'd expect is most likely processed stuff you'd find on nachos.

This isn't a Mexican place, so maybe u would be disappointed if that's what you look for.... It's an American / Cali style shop. Very fresh and tasty and a big stretch from the norm in Greene county. I say thank goodness!

1  Thank CoxMom12051