“Best salad bars”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This has to be one of the best salad bars in the region. I’m not a huge salad person but here it’s all I need for a great lunch

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We went for dinner on July 1st on route to canada . Staff was friendly and the usual ruby Tuesday menu . The area is quiet and the salad fresh . There is plenty parking but the restaurant is walking distance to the many hotels in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Went to dinner with my oldest son his wife and my 10 month old grand daughter. My son insisted on paying so he chose here. Plus with a feisty 10 month old this was the perfect restaurant.
Arrived about 1800 and were seated immediately. Our waitress was young and inexperienced but got the job done.
Food was typical, received it quickly and it was hot.
Had a good time and watched my grand daughter eat peas.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

When I choose chain restaurants, it's for one reason only: dependability. I usually know what I'm going to get, and I can depend on getting in and out. On this day, I chose the RT near my hotel - I was competing in an event in downtown Syracuse - and pressed for time.

I ordered the bourbon salmon, a baked potato, and because the waitress told me I could have the salad bar as a side, I did. She did not mention the extra charge.

The salad bar was fine - I needed some veg, and it was tasty and well prepared, and that's because RT has made it a point to do so. That part was good.

But when the salmon was delivered, my hopes of a decent meal were trashed in a matter of second. The fish was burned. Not overcooked, BURNED.

I told the waiter that I couldn't eat this, and she offered a lukewarm response, saying she could get me another piece of fish. Problem: I was pressed for time. I HAD to eat, and I had to get going. So I attempted to eat around the burned portion, but it was hideously bad and overcooked on the other side as well.

When I got the check, I was charged for the salad bar, and I was angry enough that I didn't even bother to finish choking down the meal. I tipped the server normally, but with a lot of grudging. I cannot believe any cook would have allowed this piece of junk out of their kitchen.

I guess I'll have to give up on some chains.

1  Thank chrishS9346BX
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Good food although salmon was a bit overdone. They were out if the current promo for dessert and it was only the 8th.