“Nice, local eatery”
Review of Classic Cafe

Classic Cafe
Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in Dundee
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Stopped here for lunch on a Monday. They serve breakfast all day and the special was beef vegetable soup with a steak sandwich. One person in our party had a ham and cheese omelet with toast, another had the steak sandwich special which was an actual steak on a hoagie roll, not minced or shredded beef. The other two in the party had a quarter pound burger with fries. The bill for all four of us was less than $30 and it included drinks. Very inexpensive place to eat and the food was very good. This is a hidden gem

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

This a small dinner in a little town with one red light. My sister took me out for lunch. I had a REUBEN
It was one of the best Reuben, I have had in along time. The cornbeef was so TENDER. When I am in the mood again for a Reuben I know where I am going. Very good. Don t be fooled by the dinners looks.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went in for breakfast, we seated ourselves, as we noticed 2 other tables doing, and waited for a waitress. We sat there for 20 minutes and no one came to us! We even had 2 different waitresses walk past our table. We will highly recommend people to NOT go to your restaurant!

Reviewed 12 May 2016

A true home town restaurant, not fancy, just good food at reasonable prices. Breakfast is excellent, well prepared and ample portions. Also occasional buffets if that's your interest.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Can't beat the food for the price. We've had breakfast and lunch there; all good!

Staff has always been friendly.