“Wonderful setting”
Review of Nautical Nights

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dundee
Nautical Nights
Ranked #7 of 11 Dundee B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 October 2016

This was a perfect setting for a nice get away. The lake views were gorgeous and the serenity of the property was amazing. It is the perfect place to sit and relax after a day full of activity. Machelle and Casper were wonderful hosts

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 March 2016

My Girlfriend and I spent 2 nights here and we loved it. Machelle Is extremely friendly and accommodating as is Casper the dog. The location is beautiful and secluded making it perfect for a romantic getaway, especially with the hot tub there as well!

Room Tip: The beach bungalow is great for a bit more privacy
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2015

I am so happy I found this place. Had a great water view even from my bed. Really big tub too. Great breakfasts! Water view all around. Outside fire at night. Outdoor hot tub. Water sports too.Right on the lake of course. The owner could NOT be nicer! She even had all the guest to dinner one night. We all ate outside on the deck in front of the lake. Her food was great. Wonderful conversation. The only sad thing is that it will no longer be a B&B but it will be apartments for rent for vacation! I am happy I got to stay when it was still a B&B. I would return if in the area. The owner is just so nice and a special person I will always remember. Wonderful spot!

Room Tip: This will soon be apartments for rent for vacations. Really nice all of them!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2015

We stayed 2 nights here during our honeymoon road trip. Machelle is a fabulous host, staying up late to greet us after a long drive (it's not often a hotel owner welcomes you with a friendly hug!) and cooking delicious breakfasts in the morning. She made us feel so welcome and sat with us each morning, getting to know all the guests and telling us stories about her life.
Opening your curtains in the morning to a view of the lake right outside your patio door is amazing. We also loved the Jacuzzi and Casper the dog. If we ever visit this part of the world again, we would definitely go back and stay longer.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

My wife and I went here on a mini honeymoon. Machelle and her pup Casper greeted us with open arms/paws! We immediately felt like family! Anything you needed was at your fingertips to ensure the most relaxing stay!! Machelle is a wonderful cook who makes almost everything from scratch including yogurt an syrups during our stay! We only wish we could have stayed longer!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple