“Easter Buffet with the Family-Heavenly”
Review of Rick's On Main

Rick's On Main
Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in East Aurora
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rick's did not post a menu so I had no idea what to expect. I was delighted to find food everywhere. There was ham, roast beef, made to order omelets, Eggs Benedict-my personal favorite ( I had three!) bacon, sausage, home fries, sirloin tips with mushrooms, breaded fish, potato salad, tuna macaroni salad, french toast, many kinds of pastries and muffins, wonderful cinnamon bunny cookies, a chocolate fountain and fresh fruit, and so much more, There were 11 of us. The seating was comfortable, the coffee was flowing, service was prompt and everything was yummy. You get what you pay for though-it came out to $44 per person with tax and tip, Would we go back? ABSOLUTELY,.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, amazing service! Everything was perfect. I’m particular about my steak - the filet and the sirloin were both outstanding - “crisp” and well seasoned- tender and juicy interior. The banana pepper dip appetizer- unbelievable. The desserts - crazy good! (Much of our meal went home with us...) Definitely a new favorite place for a spectacular dinner!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

You can never have a bad meal here.
The wait staff is very good with an extensive knowledge of the menu.
The food was prepared to our liking.
If I were have to give a negative it would be the poor lighting. We ate upstairs and we had to use a cellphone Light I order to read the menu.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have had bad experiences with this restaurant. The glazed salmon dish has more greens and carrots than salmon. The food is salty and we were disappointed. Previously we had the scallops and they were spoiled and had to send them back. In my view it's over priced and overrated.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

All food of very high quality, prepared as ordered. Modern twists on old favorites and contemporary dishes, as well. Young servers anxious to please. Will definitely return.