“A great Easter brunch”

Add it.
The Blend At Three Mile Harbor
Ranked #50 of 71 Restaurants in East Hampton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I, and eight of my friends went to The Blend for their Easter Brunch. It was a first visit for all of us. I read what they were featuring on their Facebook page. It sounded too good to be true.. raw shellfish, prime rib, omelets, various salads. The food was spectacular. Can you believe rack of lamb on a buffet table? The prime rib melted in your mouth. Oh... the calamari salad. We all left stuffed, and very happy. This place is a great value. The food is top notch. I gave them four stars for a couple of things which are easily correctable. The service was not great. You can't expect much on an Easter Sunday. They could have used a busboy to do nothing but pick up the plates. There were nine of us and we had to sit at two separate tables. .. a definite drawback. I will return and I am sure I will give it five stars. The food is just... that good.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We ate at The Blend last evening, a new restaurant in our neighborhood. We were very surprised and pleased at the quality of the food. All four of us enjoyed our salads and entrees. We will go back soon.

1  Thank Marciamommy