“Great authentic tacos!”
Review of El Ranchito

El Ranchito
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Delish tacos- steak and guacamole, fish, shrimp - all great. Very reasonable prices. Eat in atmosphere is cute, small, and casual. We usually get the food to go.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Had dinner here with my wife, the fish tacos are the best you will find anywhere. Definitely highly recommended!!!!!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Dropped by for lunch today. Nice little place up into town. I must say, the food is good. We had the fish tacos, shrimp taco and a beef one on two plates with beans and rice. Guacamole for the chips, jalapeño poppers. Although tasty the tacos were truly the smallest I have seen anywhere. Everything was very good. Service was attentive however we were the only table working so that I suppose is a gimme. The big kink in the meal was the pricing. As the title says this place is in a crowded market. Within a few miles of here this fare is quite prolific. So, based on the prices and the actual size of the tacos I'd say they're pushing their luck. 45 bucks for two in a little joint in a working class town is harder to swallow than dry nacho chips!

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Small little grill, easy to miss on Larkfield Rd., south of the railroad tracks. Great Mexican food! The Salsa and guacamole are obviously home made a great. My wife had a tamale and I had a "Mexican sandwich". They gave us some Salsa and chips when we arrived. The salas was hot and the chips fresh.

The place is small with about 6 tables and bare bones. Soda was offered by the bottle.

We travel often to Tucson, so we are quite familiar with Mexican food. The food was outstanding. My sandwich was on a "Mexican" roll consisted of sliced steak, guacamole, cheese and lettuce. It was intensely tasty and I wanted more when we were finished. My wife's Tamale was filled with flavorful masa and chicken.

We will definitely be returning!

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 18 March 2015

We love El Ranchito! The fish, shrimp, and carnitas tacos are all delicious! It's easy to pass this little place by, but don't! The service is extremely friendly. It's a great place for a casual meal. We take out from here often! The burritos are great, too!

1  Thank go4italy