“Food Well Worth The Price”
Review of Stone Creek Inn

Stone Creek Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in East Quogue
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wedgewood
Transit: Hampton Jitney
Description: There’s “first-class” dining “nestled deep” in East Quogue at this “culinary tour de force”, where the “adventurous” seasonal menu of “superior” French-Med cuisine shows off “fantastic variations and flavors” in discreetly “sophisticated” environs overseen by a “gracious” staff; it’s the stuff that “great memories” are made of. Zagat 2012
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My husband and I ate dinner the other night at Stone Creek Inn in East Quogue. The food was exquisite. I had the filet mignon and he ordered the rack of lamb. They both were among the best we have ever tasted. The specialty drinks were wonderful. My favorite was the Rum punch. For dessert we split the sampler which consisted of three items, my favorite was the coconut ice cream lollipop.

Stone Creek Inn has valet parking which seemed to be the only misplaced feature of this lovely restaurant since East Quogue is a quiet country town. The parking lot is small and close to the building. This service seemed unnecessary. The attendants were very efficient and polite like the rest of the wait staff inside.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Was there last night for our Anniversary
Great service
They gave us champagne
The meatballs were amazing. A must have
Fish soup had great broth , fish, scallops etc.
One of the Best restaurants on Long Island !

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Good food but expensive. I had the steak when I went and enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Been there for many years

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We went with 2 seasoned regulars and felt very welcomed. Our server was top notch. I enjoyed my martini and soft shell crabs to start. The shishito peppers were fun. Tuna tartare delicious. My husband was recommended the lamb and it was delicious but wished for maybe one more chop. Short ribs very good. All of us cleaned our plates. If you have room, and you probably will, get the campfire delight.

I enjoyed the level of friendliness, service, food presentation, and decor. As the other reviewers mentioned, some of the entrees are a little skimpy so if you’re hungry check with your server whether it is a good choice.

This was my second visit and it was better than my first. I would recommend this restaurant with my above caveat.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had agroup of 8 adults, we were seated on time at the time of our reservation at the round table we requested. The service was great, our waiter was well informed and extremely helpful. All of our dishes were served promptley and we never felt rushed. My major disappointment was not the taste nor the preperation of our food, bit with the amount of food on our plates. The worst complement or reccomendation I can hear is the portions are huge. No one can say that about Stone Creek Inn, to the contrary, if you are watching your portion control you have no worries. The fact is I walked away hungry as did most of the other guests I was dining with. We had appetizers, main courses and desserts. The only thing large was the check.

1  Thank Jeff H