“Good Mediterranean Food”

Setauket Pita House
Reserve with OpenTable
Setauket Pita House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Setauket Pita House has been serving Long Island, NY over 25 years with number one rated Turkish and Mediterranean food.Our authentic Turkish and Mediterranean dishes made with only fresh ingredients
Reviewed 23 August 2016

The food is very good, but the location makes Pita House a bit hard to find. Most locals do take out. The staff is friendly and attentive.

There are newer reviews for Setauket Pita House

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Girls night out. I had lamb shank, the flavor was delicious, food was fresh. The second dish was chicken shish kabob, it was juicy with the perfect amount of seasoning. Lastly we had the custard, it was so creamy and delish!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

This one positively one of the best meals I have ever had the pleasure to review. We are until we were all about to pop! The food was FANTASTIC! Fresh, delicious and unbelievably gracious portions. I could not believe that this restaurant was not on a long wait-it's hidden away and totally worth the trouble to find. I will come here any time I'm within an hours drive-it was that good!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Tasty but chewy lamb shish kebab ( wish it arrived on skewers) was served with yummy bulgur rice, assorted vegetables and yogurt sauce. Salad and very good pita bread also came with the dinner. Truly delicious baklava was costly but worth it.
Venue is quiet and attractive. Service was slow but acceptable.
All in all a very nice dinner in an uncrowded setting.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

We went with friends at their suggestion. This is not my usual choice of cuisine but they had many lamb dishes, which I enjoy. The bulgar rice was also good. The food and service were good. The other people in our group enjoyed it more than I did because, as I said, this would not be my first choice for food. The restaurant was clean and attractive and the prices were very reasonable. Worth a visit if you enjoy Turkish/Greek cuisine.