“Dump”

Redwood Diner
Ranked #34 of 62 Restaurants in East Syracuse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Recently stopped in to meet a friend for coffee. I did not order any food. Just looking at the exterior of the place told me I was in for trouble. No better inside the door, either. I have no idea if the food is any good, so I leave that up to those of you who are brave enough to enter and sit in a place in such bad physical shape. All I can say is that this place is in desperate need of some renovations and cleaning. There were a few customers who apparently like this setting. Perhaps if I could close my eyes, I would like the food. I just could NOT get by the extremely poor conditions of this diner.

2  Thank cnytraveler616

Reviewed 21 November 2012

The place was so trashy. grease and dirt everywhere. i watched the cook wipe a plate clean with his apron and then use to plate to serve. same apron he wipes the uncooked meats on. i could not stay and eat there.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

It's been doing business for over 50 years. Nothing changes. Just good food.

2  Thank MinoaMike
Reviewed 20 May 2009

The owner and cook is great. Greek omelet is to die for. Looking for a cheap and authentic hearty breakfast? This is it.

4  Thank manilapacman