“Consistently good salad bar and meals”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I needed lunch before flying out from Syracuse and stopped in at Ruby Tuesday’s to get some salad.
True to form the salad bar was packed with good things to eat which made eating healthy not so bad. The ladies across from me were having large fruity drinks and said the pour was strong. If you’re in the area stop in and have a good meal.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We had dinner at the Syracuse,NY location. We arrived around 5pm. Several tables available, but took a while to be seated. Salad bar lacked croutons, flat bread and French Dressing. Didn't like any of the salad dressings offered. They said they were making the croutons. The petite sirloin was tough and grizzly. Never had that problem at the Villages, Florida location. Always had a great meal there every week. Too bad our Syr location isn't as good. I guess we will have to wait til we go back to Florida.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here as it was close to the Doubletree Syracuse. Very good food with great service. Nice selection as is other locations.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

service is very good. we had a good meal with the special health instructions for my wife. they need to get more handicap parking

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner last night at Ruby Tuesday just off NYS Thruway Exit 35. Everything was very good. We both ordered sirloin steak which came with two sides. For $1.99 you can substitute one side for the salad bar. We were glad we both did. The 55 items salad bar was excellent offering four different types of greens such as romaine lettuce, iceberg, spinach or spring mix. The toppings seem endless from various cheeses to tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, Restaurant made croutons, etc. Beets, potato salad, pasta salad, etc were other offerings. About eight dressing were available. We were almost finished with our salad when our steak dinners arrived, cooked perfectly. I had a side of grilled zucchini while my husband chose mashed potatoes. We will be back! We had no room for the yummy looking desserts that I viewed passing our table. Our server was Sarah who did a great job taking care of us. She was chatty, professional, friendly and efficient.