Wyndham Garden LaGuardia South(Rego Park)(Great Value!)
US$159
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$159
US$139
US$130
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$164
US$145
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$199
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

US$151
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

US$220
US$198
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$182
US$149
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$150
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This is a perfect replacement for those of you who used to stay at the Pan American hotel such as myself. Conviently located across the street from the Pan Am location.
Nice clean rooms with friendly staff at front desk. No Short Stays make this a family friendly stay. Also, free breakfast spread in a large room off the lobby floor, computer room, and a great excersise room. Rooms are a little small, so if you need more space ask for the larger room it's worth the 20.00 more a night!
Parking in rear gives the Hotel Q a plus plus!
D. Valenti Miami

Room Tip: Ask for larger room for more comfort!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Debra A
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Good side is, after 10 min walking, you reach subway. Using that you can directly go Manhattan. It is close to LaGuardia airport. Staff in the lobby (Jay) was very helpful. Affordable for 1 bed and the quality is above average.

Bad side is, room service was not good. Didn't checked the coffee. The lady who is responsible from breakfast was not helpful, she doesn't have a smiley face.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mehmet E
Reviewed 13 May 2014

They promise you one rate over the phone but charge you more when you check in. Very Very rude staff plus dirty small rooms. I booked the room two months in advance and they told me the rooms rate to be under $100 per night and I was intending to stay there for a week. I confirmed it and called them one one day before check in again. But when I checked in they told me that the rate will be more than $150 and the Manager changed the rate. The lady on the counter (Manager) was so rude in the Morning. I had to check out spending only a few hours in the hotel and they charged me the whole night.

Room Tip: stay out of this hotel. If you need to stay in the area go to Crown Motor Inn next door with good price,clean rooms and friendly staff.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Abdul W
Reviewed 16 January 2014

in Queens NY, not far from JFK airport or LaGuardya. Not a popular tourist place, because it takes 10-12 minutes to get metro station and there are not many restaurants, cafes or something, so you should have lunch somewhere else or eat MCdonalds or chinese food:)
However we liked the hotel: morning and evening 15-minutes walk was good for health:) We came here just to spend 2 days in NY and not to waste money.
Note: climate control system is tooooo loud, sometimes it make us think that we are at the airport. But all facilities are here: coffee machine, shampoos, hairdryer, free wifi.
Staff are very undistinguished, I can't remember any fact about them, but a person at the reception was ok
breakfasts are really simple: cornflakes, toasts with jam. And you also can make waffles with maple syrup.
I recommend it for those who want to spend some days in NY, don't afraid of walking, can live in 30-40 minutes from Manhattan and don't want to pay much. For us it was a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask receptionists to give you a room rather far off from ice machine or you won't be able to sleep well when it works:) Very noisy!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Martyana
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Went on a last minute vacation with the family in October '13 to NY and stayed at this Hotel.
I had been in NYC in the past and had a great time, but this time it wasn't my turn to plan the trip. My family told me that they had found a reasonable priced hotel minutes away from the city. I consider myself an easy going guy, so my answer was: Yeah! I'm up for it .
When we got to the airport and took a taxi to the hotel, the taxi driver didn't really know where it was so it was a bit of a hassle finding it. At last we found the hotel, checked in and went to bed as it was getting late and we were tired after a 9 hour flight. We wanted to go out for dinner, but we didn't find the neigborhood very welcoming. The room wasn't too bad, small, clean and had a confortable bed (all I really needed after the flight). The shower was great until I looked up and saw the filth accumulating on the air duct. Really gruesome! I know it's not something that you clean everyday, but at least once in a lifetime would be good. Then I read a few reviews on this site, and didn't search any further as I didn't want to find anything disgusting that would ruin our holiday.

Breakfast average, amenities quite limited. Staff could be more friendly and interested in making your stay pleasant. Worst part definitely was the distance. It isn't minutes away from anything as they state. It takes a 15 minute walk to the nearest station and then 45 min ride uptown, 75 min downtown. So total time to get anywhere near to the main attractions is 1 to 1 and a half hours, also to consider that you can't go back to the hotel to leave your shopping or have a rest, the price of transportation and that trains run quite packed and that you will be standing most of the time (not nice when you have walked all day up and down the city). It made me feel so tired and grumpy!

In conclusion, overpriced hotel for what it is, far from the centre, badly connected to the subway, not the best customer service. Bed, shower & tv ok. Limited amenities. Great views to the filthy streets of Queens which I'm uploading a photo.

Overall feeling. I didn't enjoy my stay in NY and staying here made me grumpy.

Room Tip: If you are on a budget and want to really enjoy NYC, save up your pennies for another few months and stay in the city center. It's only $50 more a night and it will make a huge difference! Specially if you don't travel to NY very often.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family