See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2016

It was an older place, but clean. No problems at all with it. We got in after midnight but everything was great. Just spent one night. Has an elevator. A little difficult in going down steps and up steps to get your luggage in. A/c and TV worked fine.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Very nice. Let me say I was a little reluctant to stay in the area not knowing much about the neighborhood. Wanted to stay in the city but so expensive and expensive to park. Here at the hotel Q. Free parking was my first yah :) well the room was fantastic. Very clean and comfortable. The price was great for an overnight and the front desk staff made check in easy and fast. Well recommend.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Randpx2
Reviewed 20 May 2016

The hotel is out of downtown but accessible by the metro.

There were very few online reviews on the hotel and so was expecting the worst. I however appreciated the cleanliness of the rooms, linen and towels. The bathrooms are spacious and clean too. I also found the front staff very helpful.

The hotel also offers a continental breakfast but the choices are not very many.

The hotel is in a neighborhood with many Chinese and Asian restaurants. But take care the staff in some can be very aggressive in demanding for tips. I had a nasty experience where I was held hostage and blocked from leaving a hotel until I paid 15% tip. Well I have always thought tips are voluntary - not in this neighborhood. Another restaurant suggested we pay 18% tip. Where I come from there is no tip business so I was shocked by these experiences.

Due to little information on the hotel I got lost on arrival and would like to assist others. The best Metro Station to alight at is James Heights/Roosevelt Station. Then exit on the 75th/Broadway exit. Walk a few meters to 76th street and walk along it for 10-15 minutes to the hotel. The best metro line is line E (Blue) as it is semi express. Line R also serves the station but stops at all stations. There is also an express bus Q70 to LaGuardia (LGA) airport from the station.

If you decide to take a cab from the metro, be careful. I used one and the driver pretended he forgot to put the meter on even when I told him to put it on twice and I was left to haggle about the exaggerated fare he was demanding for the short distance from the metro.

Room Tip: Rooms on the South are quiet. On the East I guess can be noisy from the busy highway and trains. Upper floors have good air circulation.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business