“Best Italian Cuisine”

Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Endicott
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Consol's always delivers a top notch service. The home made Italian fare is excellent and the staff warm and welcoming. I always make sure to leave a little of my entree to take home so I can savor it the next day.
I am particularly fond of the gnocchi with meatballs or the homemade lasagna.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I've been going to Consol's for years, and love their traditional "hot pie." But over the past 6 months or so, I have noticed a decline in the quality of food. I've been there three times in the past 6 months. A couple of times, the veal has been in significantly smaller portions and very chewy and rubbery. And most recently the sauce had a strong overpowering flavor of fennel? tarragon? I'm still not quite sure, but it unpleasant. The food comes out much slower than previously, and sometimes is barely lukewarm.

Is there a new chef? New kitchen manager? What is going on here?

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Let me start by saying I have been coming here since it was Duff's and it was delicious. The last visit however, has me seriously considering never coming again. First of all, it was so dark I couldn't read the menu. It was probably 80 degrees inside as well and uncomfortably hot. The manicotti was flavorless with way too much ricotta. The sauce tasted burnt. Definitely not even close to the manicotti at Little Venice. The entire bottom of the pizza was burned and we sent it back. The service was adequate but we waited a while for drinks. I am going to give it one more chance and hopefully, this was a fluke.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My Mom thinks Olive Garden has great Italian food. Gah! Avoid the chains and check out little local Mom & Pop places like Consol's, which has roots in the area going back 50+ years. Everything they make is amazing. We always order a Margherita pizza as an appetizer (it has nothing to do with the drink, lol) then share pizza, veal parm, and chicken parm as a family. With homemade spaghetti, because really, nothing else compares. Warm bread, soup, salad, mmmmmm, it's all so good. Prices are very reasonable and staff is very friendly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

The penne ala vodka is AMAZING. Service is good. Sitting out on the back porch is nice in the summer. Full bar, which is a great bonus. Highly recommended.