“Decent pizza, free delivery”
Review of Pizza Chef

Pizza Chef
Ranked #42 of 104 Restaurants in Fairport
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I am visiting family in Fairport and decided to try Pizza Chef based on reviews on another review site. This is a sole proprietor pizza place, and we wanted something that wasn't a chain/franchise, so gave it a spin. We ordered a large pepperoni thin crust. They weren't very busy,despite being 7pm on Saturday. I decided to go there instead of having the pizza delivered. They have a very small eat in area. Drinks are all bottled. It was around $14 for our large pepperoni, and the pizza was ready in less than 15 minutes. Pizza was pretty good, both my wife and thought it had a nice flavored sauce, but it could have used just a little more, so if you like a lot of sauce, be sure to request it. Plenty of cheese and pepperoni. This was not the pathetic pizza's you see at some places that is literally a cheese cover crust. Good thin crust. I would buy there again, especially for the money. However, reviews at another site suggested this pizza was to die for. I don't think so. This is good pizza for a fair price. End of story.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 7 February 2010

Very good thin NY style pizza. Would give it a 5 star once I have it more often. will go again.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook