“Small Place, Huge Flavor”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ariston's Deli Greek Cuisine
Ranked #83 of 132 Restaurants in Farmingdale
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 16 December 2013

This little place cannot be overlooked for long. Their food is consistently great. They will customize your order and the owner and staff are very helpful and obviously happy for the business. Their gyros are amazing, their lemon potatoes are fantastic and even their Greek salad is really good and always fresh. I highly suggest stopping by on the way home and grabbing some salad and gyro, baklava and spanakopita. There is nothing bad I can say about the food or service. Even their marinara sauce for the mozzarella sticks is very tasty and homemade. All in all, I give this place 5 stars and hope that their business continues for a long time. Oopa!

Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

I really want I give this place some publicity because they're under a year old and the food is amazing!! I love the owner of this place he truly appreciates everyone that comes in and is just a down to earth guy.

I've had the chicken gyro, lamb gyro, souvlaki and falafel. Cheap prices, ridiculous portions. This is one of the best falafels I have been able to find on LI and goes well with the creamy flavorful tzaziki sauce. Food is always fresh. They have a bit of a seating area but this place is more take out fare but I've been here approx 10 times and have had an excellent experience each time.

Also, they open at 6am (I believe) for breakfast and the lunch special is the greatest deal around: $7.70 +tax for a gyro, choice of drink, and a choice of Greek salad (yummm!), rice, fries or lemon potatoes.

I have nothing but good things to say so get on over there and spread the word!

2  Thank BingBondiBoulder