“Great food”

Add it.
Village Kitchen
Ranked #34 of 138 Restaurants in Farmingdale
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately this restaurant has closed. But I would come here on my lunch hour. He had 5 tap beers. The staff was friendly. The food was excellent. The owner told me he was going to renovate again and ask for a new lease. I guess he the landlord could not come to terms.
I passed by today and it is now a Vespa Italian restaurant. Which I will sample soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

This restaurant changed from a diner theme to a casual restaurant/bar, but closed recently with a sign saying under renovations. Hopefully they reopen with the recent menu, which was good and a better idea of exactly what kind of business they want to be.

1  Thank Guinness287
Reviewed 29 December 2015

The owner changed the menu and restaurant to be more of a bar type atmosphere and less diner. Breakfast is now served weekends only. They still have a good Greek salad am sure rest is still good. Prices went up a bit as well.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Husband and I were looking for a diner-esque environment but for brunch. We tried this place on a whim a few months back and it was tremendous. The brunch menu is rather large and comes with a very tasty mimosa. The wait staff are super friendly and the place is never super crowded so you will get sat quickly. I highly recommend. Haven't done lunch or dinner but would be happy to try.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Excellent local eatery - food and service about par. Everything is fresh and tasty and a good place for families .... for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My family and I are regulars ....