“Exceptionally Fresh Food”

Kirby's Grill & Taphouse
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: Kirby's Grill & Taphouse - Fayetteville is a locally-owned and operated All-American steakhouse. We proudly offer great food and service in a friendly and cozy atmosphere. We have been serving quality food at affordable prices for decades and plan on keeping it that way. We've stayed so popular that multiple generations have returned to eat at our restaurant. We only buy high quality products and ingredients to make the best cuisine possible. Our servers are always friendly and attentive, ready to make you feel at home. Some of our most popular dishes include our steak and lobster special, as well as our exquisitely prepared Sirloin steaks. Swing on by and bring the whole family, we know there's something for everyone here!
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Stopped by while taking a break from moving our daughter into college. Waitstaff was friendly and attentive. Food was truly cooked to order - fresh, cooked with care and hot! Burgers were handmade, buffalo wings crispy and flavorful and my husband loved the fish. Looking forward to making Kirby's a regular stop when in town.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Arrived for dinner at 9:35. Restaurant closes at 10. We were seated graciously, service was friendly and efficient. At no time did we feel rushed. Food was fresh and beautifully prepared. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My parents always take me here when I come back to visit each year. The m my has a wide selection, and prices are very good. Tonight my folks had the lobster roll ($16) and loved it. I ordered prime rib, and my Dad says anytime you order a beef item medium rare it comes out well done....the Chef doesn’t know how to cook things rare. So I ordered it medium rare, and sure enough it came out well done. Other than that this is a solid choice, our waitress was excellent, and I’m sure I will be back next year.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I would recommend almost anything on the menu. I have been going there for lunch or dinner for years.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We came here on a whim and were 100% happy

Salads were great and the entree was excellent

Could not recommend enough