“Great place, first time there”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2015

First time at this restaurant chain, really liked it. The warm bread came with a pesto flavored olive oil. I got the crab/corn soup and lobster tail + ceviche. Only disappointment was the supposed garlic butter for the lobster tail tasted more like margarine.
My kids and husband liked what they ordered as well.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Corn chowder with lump crab was excellent. Could ha e been served a bit warmer but that was minor. Lots of lump crab. Blair Kenedy fish tacos were very good as was the artic char. Char came with linguine w/ peas & green beans. Char was perfectly cooked. Creme Brule for desert is my wife's favorite it did not disappoint. Lots of fresh made whipped cream on top. Service was tops and atmosphere just right. Always nice to treat ourselves at Bonefish Grille.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Recently went to bonefish and found that it was not up to the standards we have enjoyed in the past. We ordered the special entrees and one came with an ammonia smell and taste. That was returned for something else. Neither of the entrees were particularly tasty and overall disappointing.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

Discovered this location by accident and because friends had recommended a location near our hometown, we decided to try this one while travelling. We had the most friendly and helpful waiter, who upon learning we were unfamiliar with the restaurant, took the time to explain multiple dishes and make numerous suggestions. The fish was as fresh and tasty as if this was a fine dining restaurant. Wonderful wine and beer selections! Very reasonably priced for a family dinner. Would definitely return for another delicious meal.

Reviewed 22 May 2015

I've been to the Bonefish Grill on several occasions, and without fail the service is excellent. I have never had another restaurant staff offer to change the table linens out of concern for getting contrasting lint on my clothing (yes, that actually happened on my first visit, and while I declined I was pleased about their attention to detail). The food is fantastic, and the prices are a bit high, but fair for what you get. Around the holiday season, they have a chocolate creme brulee that is an absolute treat, and the best I've ever had. The portions are good sized, and there are several options of sauces and sides to individualize your order. I no longer try to prepare certain dishes myself, because my feeling is that the Bonefish Grill simply does them better and I'll happily spend the money for the superior dish.