“Delicious ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

If you like tasty Mexican food then the Maya Cafe in Fishkill is for you. Make sure you call ahead especially on weekends because it is so popular and the food is so good. If you like margarita's you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Wonderful authentic Mexican food in a fun atmosphere! The fajitas were the best I have ever eaten, and the service was fast and friendly. I am not a connoisseur of Mexican food, but a few of the people I was with are, and this is their favorite Mexican restaurant in the area. Also, though portions are adequate, they are not overdone.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

My boyfriend and I checked out this spot just a few minutes down the road from our home. I have seen this place on the side of the street for years but have never tried it and I have no clue why. The service was fast and attentive and the food was delicious. My boyfriend got a skirt steak which came out perfectly mid-rare and I got a simple cheese quesadilla. They have a wide selection of Mexican beers - and we were even able to order Sol beer which reminded us of our days living in Mexico! I definitely recommend Maya Cafe and will be going back!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Good food, reasonably priced. They only take reservations for 6+ people. It was my daughter's birthday and they sang to her. The owner also walked around greeting customers. Great experience!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Went for Sunday brunch on Mother's Day early. Good thing we went early, the place filled up with large parties of customers in no time. Had the huevos con chorizo the side of beans tasted freshly made and my date had chilaquiles. Both were very good. The chorizos piquancy didn't overwhelm the eggs and the chilaquiles weren't soggy, which can happen. The coffee was Spanish style. Overall it was a good Mother's Day.