“Great local Place”
Review of Juice For Life

Juice For Life
Ranked #4 of 8 Dessert in Flushing
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I have been looking for a juice/smoothy place that sells wheat Grass and ginger shots :) !!
The people are super nice and everything is SOOO fresh!
I havent tried the food yet but everything looks amazing!

100% GO!

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Small little place packed with flavor, I had the Carribean Salad which was huge I took half of it home. My Husband had the Havana Whole Wheat wrap. Both were delicious and flavorful!

Reviewed 9 February 2015

OK , so it's a restaurant (tables to sit and eat) and they have NO BATHROOM. There is a sign on their counter that greets you saying "no restrooms for customers". You can't even wash your hands! Isn't there a Board of Health requirement that a sit down restaurant has to offer a bathroom? We ordered 2 wraps. The veggie one fell apart in our hands. The other (chicken) was fine. Service OK. Not really worth going to unless you live local. (parking not so easy)